Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mouseover cursor on "Subbed"

Options
  • 14-09-2002 7:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Just a wee niggle, whoever did the scripting for the new Subbed category on the DHTML menus forgot to add a style definition for the cursor in the mouseover action. (Mouseover that and, say, Music to see what I mean: the cursor changes to a hand over Music, but remains an arrow over subbed. This is in IE, obviously.)

I have to say that menu is bloody handy by the way, I'll be adding it to Foot.ie meself when I get a chance. I would like to ask though, if you guys could add the extra options I have on the Foot.ie menu sometime soon? (See "My Foot.ie on the right-hand side of the menu.) If you need any help with it, no bother, but it's just shortcuts to regular links anyway. I find the Private Messaging shortcuts particularly handy meself.

adam
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Dunno about the mouseover (never noticed it before actually) but cloud breezed into the Admin channel today for 10 mins and added the PM stuff in a drive-by-feature-addition... as is his wont!

DeV.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Dunno about the mouseover (never noticed it before actually)

See the attachment if I'm not making sense.

but cloud breezed into the Admin channel today for 10 mins and added the PM stuff in a drive-by-feature-addition... as is his wont!

Cool, although it'd prolly be better in the primary menu. (As against the submenu. Have I stopped amking sense again yet?)

adam

Heh, that was a typo.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Fixed the mouseover thingy (it was happening just because there was no link for the Subbed title, I just linked it to the User CP which shows subscribed forums if they exist).

Thanks for the suggestions Adam, I like the PM ones...

John.
    --

Thanks John. And, uh, you're welcome too. :)

adam

• Advertisement
Advertisement