Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gay Wedding

Options
  • 15-09-2002 12:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭

anyone else think this was one of the funniest moments of Smackdown history. it was so well done and i didn't expect what happened to happen. i won't say what happens in case people have it taped to watch next week but it was pure genius. my sides are sore from laughing. well done WWE :p:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Didn't think it was that funny. The wedding was only a good heel angle seeing as most of the crowd in attendence were sure to be right wing redneck homophobes, which turned out to be the case. All hail Bishoff though. He is genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

The whole gay angle was great, something that really was overdue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

They're not gay.. It was a publicity stunt ?
    An inside job by Rico.. he will more than likely move to RAW now imo

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

I must agree the whole gay angle was great "but if I was gay Chuck I would probably be with you " Classic:D

Advertisement