Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ntl's weekend flat rate

Options
  • 15-09-2002 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭

Could we have an update on this product, a friend of mine has been looking into it for about 4 months, it seems one part of NTL is trying to sell him it, while another tells him its no longer available. I rang NTL Customer Service and they told me flat out they where no longer providing it to new people.

Just to put all this NTL broadband bull into prospectios for people, if they are discontinuing existing services, I see little hope on new ones.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

I have it right now..getting rid of it though, /me wants utv-i

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

ntl Discontinued their 24/7 Flat rate product which was available in a very few area's a long time ago.

This is the first report that they have also discontinued the weekend one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

NTL quietly stopped taking people on to their weekend flat-rate thing about three months ago. There's been a few reports on this board about it.

Advertisement