Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is WWE Getting better?

• 15-09-2002 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Does anyone think WWE is improving in the slightest in recent weeks?I think Smackdown! is getting alot better but Raw is gone to sh!t in my opinion. I mean the European and the Hardcore title(the reason i watched Raw:mad:) were unified with the IC Title. It just seems like Raw is turning into WCW. What do you think?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Agreed.. smackdown has all the stars (kurt angle, brock lesnar, undertaker, rey mysterio, chris benoit, eddie guerrero).. but raw is still a good show.. it is becoming a lot like the wcw tho.. eric bischoff even brought back the wcw title so raw could have its own champion..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭cactus jack

the main reason smackdown is so good is because of the cruiserweight division to get people fired up before the big guns come out where as on raw your starting of with some muppet coming out mouthing off has his ass kicked or kicks someones ass and that's the nights main show
    the only hope raw has of catching up is if the tag division gets going again and is made exclusive to raw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭Littletinyman

PLEASE EXCUSE ME

MY NAME IS BOMBIDOL AND THE RELATION BETWEEN MY BRAIN AND MY RECTAL AREA IS CLOSER THAN MOST :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

i have to agree with the general concensus that sd is, turning into abetter show - the one great advantage it has is that the vast majority of developmental talent are posted to sd whick is allowing some fresh faces AND MATCH UPS TO BE SEEN - AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT THE MAJORITY OF THE NEWER FACES THAT HAVE ARRIVED HAVE BEEN V GOOD - the one thing i have to take issue with is that people keep going on about its cruiserweight division - lets be honest - it has some superb talent but the actual matches that weve seen has been below par - i love cruiserweight action abd have been quite dissapointed with wgat ive seen so far -just remember tajiri in ecw, helms after he spilt from 3count in wcw, noble with the jung guns etc etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭herbie747

:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement