Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A classy night of romance? Seriously yuck

Options
  • 17-09-2002 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

.............A lovely story from the latest FHM:

A while ago, after more than a few delicious beverages at his local this guy pulled a large woman, and persuaded her to let him take her home.
    At home, they soon got down to business and despite the room being pitch black it wasn't hard to locate her massive b*obies, so he started sucking greedily on a hardened ni*ple. And then, rather surprisingly, he got a gob full of warm milk.
    Being the perfect gentleman he immediately asked her if she had
    recently given birth,but she rather testily claimed that she
    hadn't. So he carried on regardless and had a thoroughly enjoyable
    night of blubber-bashing with the chubby goer.
    When he woke in the morning he looked down at the beached whale and was rather horrified to see, about half an inch from her ni*ple, the shrivelled remains of a monstrous boil which he had clearly sucked dry during our night of passion.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Hi,
    Yuck, disgusting, just some of the words i could find to descripe it, sort of funny in an unusual sort of way,

Regards netwhizkid

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

That is rather disturbing in a humourous sorta way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

good grief. Words alone cannot express my disgust at the boil munching extravaganza. I feel quite ill

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Tee hee hee.

John

Advertisement