Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Championsip Manager 4

Options
  • 17-09-2002 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

When is this coming out? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

www.sigames.com should have it. I know its set for later this year, but not sure when.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

I think I heard a mention of october on the siforums, but It might have been screenie releases..Im not looking forward to trying to manage the Ireland squad once they remove roy from it... jesus mick, sort out yer differences so I wont have to reorganise half the team!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

The current line on a release date is "we cant tell you for legal reasons" I cant really say anymore due to those said legal reasons.

All I can say is that a couple of members of the boards have been over to test CM4 with me and work is ongoing.

Indeed if anyone else fancies testing CM4 for a week or two (in london) mail me and I will see what I can do!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

www.cmeire.com - new CM site for us Irish people.

I`ve been managing Ireland for a while now without Roy, want easy but Lee Carsley is a godsend ;)

Advertisement