Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yes... and NO!!!!

• 18-09-2002 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

I kinda agree with the guys saying Smack down is better, but we have to put up with Hogan, Rock (which thankfully have buggered off reciently), but now taker too. Angle rules, so does the cruser weight devision. Raw has its down falls, mabey more then smack down. But look at the matches they have had reciently... RVD vs Gurreio in that FU CKING amazing ladder match, RVD and jeff unifing the title ina ladder match also, then Jeff's ladder match agenst taker (has anyone noticed that people usually forget matches very quickly? Well this match is still being mentioned...) and my favourite, The Hardcore unification between RVD and Dreamer, or as me and my cohorts refer to it... The final dose of ECW!

Where Samck down has a line of good matches, Raw follows up once every fourth night with an amazing memorable match that leaves u nodding your head at the tv screen with a big smile on your face... Who agrees?

Hanza
    And thats why they call me the Heretic!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Ok Im a retarded freak of Nature,
    That tread was ment to be put into the "IS WWE Getting Better?" tread, but being as mentally challanged as I am I must have hit new tread by mistake.

Why is it always me who does all this?

Hanza
    And thats why they call me the Heretic!!!

Advertisement