Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open mindedness pays off!!!!

• 18-09-2002 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

Howdy all!!!
    Im back, Ive been away for a while dude to tecnical difficulties (I bet you all dont have a clue who i am... :), any way)

I was catching up on all the old treads and Ive noticed amazing changes regarding peoples views on the WWE. I read the tread on Crappest angle ever, and noticed people mentioned Billy and Chuck as one of the worst stories in recient times, but went on to praise it after the wedding-ma-thinger!!!

I've been thinking about alot of the stuff people have been saying, and I really dont thinks its fair. The women devision is under heavy critisism. Everyone look at NO WAY OUT 2001 (Imo, one of the best ppvs of recient times), Trish Vs Steph, WHAT A HORRIBLE MATCH!!! EUCHHHHHHH!!! They couldnt even fall properly. Now look at them (well not Steph). Im a huge Trish fan (Oh be quiet and stop making kissy noises, especially you Gonzo... I'll kick your ass) More so then anything she is progressing like no one has ever done before, sure she does screw up when shes with men in the ring, but the girls only 5'4", she dimunativce!!! She can take bumps like no other female. Dont say she isnt progressing, thats just a lie...

Oh and who ever says The WCW/ECW invasion angle was crappy, look at the ratings, and look at all the new fans, and look at the way WWE was conducting them selves only a few weeks ago. Ok so Austin, should have NEVER joined the alliance, and mabey WCW vs ECW vs WWE would have been better. It got weak towards the end, but soem nights were unmissable. Oh, and didnt every one remember, INVASION was the second best PPV of 2001 (Apparently Wrestle Mania was no.1, but I dont regard wrestle maina a ppv, its just... well Wrestle Mania!)

So, either disagree with me or praise me... but I'd prefer if you would all argue with me and call me names cos its more fun that way... ;)

Hanza
    And thats why they call me the Heretic!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

noticed people mentioned Billy and Chuck as one of the worst stories in recient times, but went on to praise it after the wedding-ma-thinger

Yes i can hold my hands up there,i was a strong crtic of that storyline but far play they turned it round nicely into a good angle.

The women devision is under heavy critisism

I dont think the womens division will ever be Really Popular after all,most guys (myself included) just dont want to see women kicking the crap outta each other.
    Oh and who ever says The WCW/ECW invasion angle was crappy, look at the ratings

Yea i really enjoyed the invasion,was a pity they couldnt drag it out more,im sure there was loads of angles they could have worked on.

anyway just mt €0.02 ;)

I thought the invasion was terrible . The only reason i watched it was just incase it got better . But it didnt .

Advertisement