Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

return to old rivalries and teams?

• 18-09-2002 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭

i know most people say that old rivalries have been done to death but when you look at some of the possibilities it could be great
    especially if you get raven away from commentary and back in the ring to renew his rivalry with tommy [he's hardcore] dreamer
    does anyone know where john kronus went to if he's still around tag him with perry saturn [for those who are initiated i don't need to say the eliminators]
    try get fonsie in as manager for the whole f'n show RVD [just lose the whistle]
    bring back the dudley boyz and the hardyz but into a more or less hardcore tag team division
    [anyone notice i'm barely stopping short of saying get rid of wwe and bring back ecw? especially beulah and francine]
    a great technical rivalry would be the rock vs gilberg [as in neither has any technical ability]
    another option for a group to dominate seens the wwe has tried everyone else and failed miserably would be a new ravens flock
    who knows maybe even bring back stevie "big daddy cool" richards as his goofy self
    i'm sure there is oh so much more of ecw that should be brought in if you can think of any let us know

Advertisement