Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamire.com Launches [At Last]

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Well i liked the site an dlook foward to what i could bring in the future!

The flash intro is pointless but at least you can skip it so i dont mind it really.

Oh and i liked the colour, as red is my favroite colour anyway.

Well done lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Yeah intro pages are usually pointless sorry. I know I can skip through the first 2 pages and bookmark the main page but why do you want to make me (the user) go through so much hassle (yes yes I know) to get into your site ?

I myself will visit it again mainly because I goto dnc and play cs but you have to remember there are thousands of game sites out there both good and bad alot of them not having 2 splash pages.

The red is ok, if you really want to see red used bad goto http://www.fortress.ie/csli :) I remember them saying if you cant read the text highlight it :rolleyes:

Bell's and whistles are the downfall of any site and at the end of the day it is up to you and you must decide is it really worth haveing 2 pages that could lose you potential re-visits

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

ok lads fair enough, we'll take the intro off and place a link to it from the site. The Red is currently being toned down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

I actually like the colours, they work well together.

Has there been any videos of this GTA3 Vice City?
    Or has it all been just pics?

Does anyone else think theres a chance these pics were just drawn up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I have no doubt sometimes these things are mocked up.

Funnily though I was talking to a PR person from an unnamed game publisher a couple of weeks ago in London. They told me that basically that all there screenshots were set up and selected by marketing people. So no screenshots get released without their approval. Which looking at some of the odd releases might explain a lot.

Advertisement