Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kid Icarus E.P. launch (support from Ely & Bluescreen - copy of CD with admission)

Options
  • 19-09-2002 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Kid Icarus launch their new E.P. "Kodak Colour Moment" this Saturday 21st september in the Shelter. Admission is 9 euro and includes a copy of the E.P..

Support is from the excellent Ely & Bluescreen and the bands will be followed by a set from DJ Thayl.

3 bands, a CD & a DJ for 9 euro on a saturday night - not too shabby! ;-) Door are @ 8pm and more information is available from http://www.kidicarus.net

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭soma

Just a quick reminder - the E.P. launch is tonight (sat) - hope to see you there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i saw u guys last night, and i have loads of free cd's to prove it! are u in the band? I work in the shelter....
    i liked the bands, ive seen ely a good few times before, and i think theyre playing in the shelter again soon. But i'll have to give the cd a listen to before i pass judgement.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭soma

Thanks to all that came - that was a fun night.

The Drowner, Ely do indeed rock, they play the shelter again on October 4th as far as I know.

Advertisement