Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphics Cards

• 19-09-2002 8:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭

Right , i need to choose between the Radeon All-In-Wonder (probably the 9700 if it comes out) and the Matrox RT X100 .

Which is best in terms of ability?

And please give advice since my last thread was ignored , probably because it was incoherent.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭preytec

wait, just give it time, the R300 is comming out soon, all signs point to it, but just hold off for a few more weeks, i'm not going to tell you to get the all-in-wonder, but it is a great card, i just don't think you'd be happy with it when the R300 come's out.
    so just sit back and wait

but i'd take a look at the "hercules 3D prophet 9700 pro" anyway
    (and the price tag)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Im gonna let the link do all the talking !!!

http://www.megagames.com/news/html/hardware/ati9700proagp8xbug.shtm

COMBATCOW >:^)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭BabyEater

The R300 is the Radeon 9700 so the R300 is out now which is the best card available at the minute. I never heard any details of them releasing an All-In-Wonder 9700 as the price is bound to be very high .

Advertisement