Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NOLF2 demo

Options
  • 19-09-2002 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭

hey cool cats, cate archer is back, and she looks hella sexy now with more polygons. the demo is very good and fun to play, plus the lithtech engine is something else. i wish AvP2 developers waited for this version of the engine before making it.

i was surprised when i nailed a ninja girl with my crossbow arrow to the door, and when i searched her body and took the arrow back, her body fell to the ground. :) weapons and gadgets are cool, which can only mean multiplayer madness. download the demo if you can stand the witty humour and have a good pc.

adnans

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Yeah its shaping up to be nyom nyoms

Tis uber sexy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Is it the GOTY edition, if not get the GOTY maps(50-60megs) for hot multi action.

I also got NOLF cheap like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

bah lithtech engine sucks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

wasnt the hitman 2 demo released recently as well?
    anyone tried it yet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

Originally posted by adnans
    hey cool cats, cate archer is back, and she looks hella sexy now with more polygons.

You sad man :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

The NOLF2 demo is pretty good - playable, although I wouldn't buy the full game. Some of the "humour" is hit-and-miss, and it feels kinda weird when you kill an enemy ICB, it detracts from the whole "cartoony" feel it has. Good for killing an hour, though.

tman, the Hitman 2 demo is way better. Much more fun, better array of weapons (fibre wire, silenced pistol, hardballers, plus a nice sniper rifle - put the cheats on and you'll get LOADS more weapons), the music is excellent too. You'll actually think twice before you point your gun at an innocent (delivery boy, maid, etc). Good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

Originally posted by Spiffing

You sad man :/
    SAD LIKE A FOX!!111

adnans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

No, like a wallaby.

Advertisement