Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

frame-o macjoy-o

Options
  • 20-09-2002 1:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

got my ticket for the frames today -- supported by turn, none the less. what a line up. oh baby. glen and co., here i come!

anyone else gearing up for this splendiferous gig?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭shay

Hey,
    when are they playing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

yeha when is this??????????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

theyre playing the bank holiday weekend in october i think, in vicar street

HA HA HA!!!!!!!
    i get to go to all the gigs...for free! and if ur mean to me ill get the bouncers to throw u out :):):)

will u get me thrown out rosemary?????????

im just thinking...is there a bank holiday weekend in october?
    its october or november anyway. i hope its not the weekend me and rapture queen are indisposed anyway....

johnny....i have one word for u, with the advice buy some for me and i;ll think abut it: DRINK

• Advertisement

hey u know i always but u drink - the bank holiday weekend is the first weekend in november isn't it????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭shay

r turn supporting on all dates, as I think the Frames are playing four gigs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭jonny

i think the frames are playing 27th, 28th, 30th, and 31st of november in vicar street. Mic Christopher's tribute gig is on the 29th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭horsekick

I think Turn are only supporting on the 30th. Thats what the site says anywho...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Cat

Wuhoo! I didn't know turn were supporting!! Yeah mic christopher benefit gig is the 29th(other acts to be announced)thats E20, the rest of them (27th, 28th, 30th, 1st Dec), are17. oh, and it's all in november not october by the way!! the 30th is the only standing gig, the rest are seated. If u missed witnness (like me..... sniffle....) and u havnt seen them in like 6months, buy tickets to ALL the gigs!!!! twill be magical!!! and at only like 88euro 4 5gigs, u really can't do much better!!

I'm being irritatingly enthusiastic, amn't I? sorry. Really excited. Haven't seen them in way too long.

• Advertisement

as far as i know theyre playing (im pretty sure they start on the 27th bu thats a wednesday so im confused) thursday to sunday only and the friday gig is the mic cristopher tribute...the frames and friends. Turn are suppporting on sunday...AND.....

the violent femmes are playing the night before the frames gigs start, on the 26th, methinks.

WOOHOOOOOO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 oompa loompa

Cat, your enthusiasm's just cheered me up millions! i'm looking forward to it a whole load too :) gonna go stick on fitzcarraldo now and have a good long glare at my MEAN MEAN physics book (booo).
    love oompa
    p.s. i think that the mic christopher gig's after selling out which is great and brilliant, but also kind of sad coz i was planning on jetting into town tomorrow for my ticket, sob.. anyways, take care yis

woohoo i am so looking forward to these gigs i can't wait yay for me and the frames woohoo!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 oompa loompa

woohooooo! eh hem... scuse me.. well scratch that last bit, it does seem that ticketmaster (hrm) have some tickets for that mic anniversary night, i'm really looking forward to it :) so again woohoo!!!

:)

hope all's well, byebye

Advertisement