Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help!!!

• 20-09-2002 10:28am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭

I am in Dublin now and sitting in an internet cafe , not sure where to go and what to do...is there anyone out there that can give me some suggestions?
    going to beer tonight at gingerman, on dawson street now...suggestions around the immediate vicinity would be great.

cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

get some culture and go to a museum, or hop on a site seeing bus - I'll be seeing ya later tonight in the Gingerman so you can always go into a jewelry shop and buy me something, I'm partial to diamonds... :D
    failing that, just start drinking now....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Gaz

/me thinks of the times i use to bonk off school and waste the day away in town.

Go to the galleries and the national wildlife museum ...that will waste a good few hours and shouldnt cost much

ahhh the memories

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

thanks for the advice ;)
    I ended up calling a friend who called a friend who showed me all over dublin, and I mean all over...my feet are so sre today I think I will be staying in :) I had a great time though, twas the ever knowledgable Victor that showed me around Dublin and then we ended up at the gingerman with the rest of the boards crew, had a blast! feeling it today :)

Advertisement