Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Championship Manager Forum Request

• 20-09-2002 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

As you can probably tell from the subject thats what I want. Well how about it I'm sure it has a big enough following in boards.It'll be good, we could post messages about tactics, hot prospects etc. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Asked for before I'm afraid. As you can see, didn't happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Theres a new CM site just for us Irish people here:

www.cmeire.com

Its only "live" Today(fri- 20th - sept)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

This is perhaps the greatest idea for a forum in the history of forum requests ever.

Seriously there (to my mind) seems to be a great big sports games shaped hole in the games forums.

I reckon racing sims should be rolled into a general sports games forum which would incorporate CM, FIFA etc.

CM should be enough on it's own to create traffic digital crack that it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

It doesnt create enough traffic for it's own forum though.
    Like Devore said in the Gta forum request thread, the idea is to not have forums for individual games.
    A board for sports games in general is a good idea but as it stands there is not enought traffic too maintain a CM board.
    Also, there are a lot of haters of this game who will be against this I'm sure.
    I'm a big fan of CM, like I am GTA but as I said on that thread, there is no need for it's own board and not enough traffic to warrant an individual board.
    If you like CM so much why not post about it on the games board?
    Threads regarding it are rather sparse tbf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Originally posted by Makaveli
    If you like CM so much why not post about it on the games board?
    Threads regarding it are rather sparse tbf.

The new one is nearly out, the old one is hopelessly out of date. Theres not much doing with CM at the mo.

I agree that it would be a silly board to have on it's own. Sports games seems worth a go though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Denied (we had one of these a few years ago, didn't really take off then, doubt it would now).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

there is a forum up and running at www.cmeire.com/forum

Did i mention that this site has been created by boards.ie members

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Indeed, in reality who really wants to see a Championship Masturbator board here.

Advertisement