Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Childhood of Seniority.

Options
  • 20-09-2002 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

As people tend to do, he grew older with every passing day… troubles came and went, joy was temporary and life was perpetual. However, as he grew older and become an “old man” he did not feel the wisdom or knowledge he saw in his peers. His friends would have a metaphor for everything and could explain anything… his greatest skill was cracking a joke and gaining acceptance. In his youth, he had been considered smart and clever but as he grew older he couldn’t help but feel he was seen as a dithery old man. He spent a long time in this state of confusion and never quite realised that the fact he was able to see what he was seen as was his true wisdom. Youth may be wasted on the young, but wisdom is wasted on the old.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭C@t

That about you Bob?

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

aw! bob! why so glum? *sends out hug and em, big love*

nicely written though, with the words n' stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Me? Hellllll no. I'm happy as ****! Just something I was messing with, figured I'd post it here for some odd reason. Me? Depressed? Seriously... never. Far too ignorant to be upset. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Bob. Good un... tis v. pretty. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

me like pie...............
    'tis very nice dear.
    sHep :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

me likes it as well. excellent stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

Me? Hellllll no. I'm happy as ****!

oh good *huge sigh of relief*. i don't like when people are all upset and sad. it makes me feel bad for being happy and not worried about stuff cos i'm too busy thinking about chocolate and where i can obtain more chocolate.

Advertisement