Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lifehouse. New Album!!!!!

Options
  • 20-09-2002 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hey i was wondering if anyone had time to get the new lifehouse Album, 'Stanley Climbfall' If you are so lucky as to have it already....well is it any good????? It would have it hard to come near to the previous one. Which is probally the best single album i have. What are the new tracks like?...new sound?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

wow no name face is one of the best albums you own? thats pretty sad.

either way their new album is pretty much full of the same stuff, theres no great immediate singles on it (as was the case with no name, hanging by a moment/cling and clatter) but its lifehouse.. in their very samey type of rock... i.e. if you liked the first you'll like this, just not as much :)

i should add.. its been available in hmv at €21.99 since last tue.. when i first seen it, and a disowned friend bought it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I've had Stanley Climbfall for about a month now (don't ask!) and I've only listened to it twice. I liked No Name Face alot, but Stanley Climbfall isn't nearly as good. Similar sound, but the songs aren't as good.

- Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

does anyone else think that there are far to many derivative pearl jam rip off bands around these days? down with creed and lifehouse bah :)

maybe it'll just make pearl jam work harder to make a better album to show these wannabies.. its coming oct/nov i believe (or that could be the new single.. either way yay)

• Advertisement
Advertisement