Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IwW full roster

• 21-09-2002 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Here are the wrestlers that will be appearing on Oct 9th at the IwW show:
    Justice Pain
    Doug Williams
    Slyk Wagner Brown (Wit April Hunter)
    Chris The Bambikiller
    Michael Kovac
    Robbie Brookside
    Joe E Legend
    PN News
    Neil Faith
    Pippa L'Vinn
    Cleopatra
    Flatliner
    Jonny Storm
    Jody Fleisch
    and Jake Roberts

Comments

Are there any Irish wrestler's there ? ? If not feck i better get some wrestling training and start an Irish Stable . We could start a stable on the boards .! !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Rochie

A couple of guys are off training in America at Present and IwW are trying to get a school started. So hopefully soon you will see some Irish wrestlers.

No Back Yard Wrestlers please. These BYW guys e-mail and call IwW and say they are 'TRAINED' wrestlers and have been wrestling for years. Sorry, but if you weren't trained by a fully qualifed and experinced wrestling trainer and have had some 'PRO' matches, then your not a wrestler. Some BYW's have said, 'I've trained in such and such a place in England for three weekends last year' or that they have done a one week training camp. That still does not make you a wrestler. My Brothers a Brick Layer, if he shows me how to lay a wall in the back garden, does that mean I'm capable to buuild a house and get nixers?? NO, it doesn't. Tp de an experienced Pro Wrestlers you need Pro training.

I totally agree with you . There are guys out there saying that they are wrestlers when all they have done is scratch the surface .This other wrestling school that was opened in bray ,i couldnt believe that they let sombody that was training for a year teach . There should be some sort of law against that .I actually know of a guy who lives up the road from me who is training in the US . At one stage i was all set to go to train with UPW . Unfortunatly it all went wrong an i couldnt make it . If you are setting up a training school how far away is it ? ?

There was a 'Trainee' badly Injured at the Bray school recently and as a result the school has been THROWN OUT of the their present location and are looking for some where else to hold training. This goes to prove that Instructors/Trainers need to be fully EXPERIENCED and QUALIFIED.

If the IwW camps go ahead, they will be in a central location for everyone. Where is your pal training in the states? Is his name Steven by any chance?

Yeah thats the guy . He lives up the road from me . I am good friends with his cousins, they are the ones that told me he was doing it. I have been wanting to train there for years but money was an issue . Tall guy with red hair . Its a shame about that poor guy that got injured .Should not have been doing it in the first place .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Lol, i think everyone knows Stephen

He was at the last IwW show, a nice lad. Sean isn't it? With Red floppy hair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

Can we get our photo and an autograph with sean or stephen whatever his name is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Why would you want a photo and an autograph of someone you didnt know? or even know his name?:confused:

HAHA . I can get you one if you like. Its just Stephen . If your lucky i will throw in an autograph of another one of my friends Paul :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

cool thanks.

LOL :D

Advertisement