Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AC/DC - Changing Rooms??

Options
  • 21-09-2002 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭

This was quite funny when I heard it, but I don't know if any of you would think the same thing.

Anyway...I was flicking through the channels when, I think it was Changing Rooms, but I'm not sure. It was one of those types of programme anyway...and there was this cheesey keyboard music being played in the background, and it sounded just like AC/DC's "The Jack".

Hehehehe!:D:D:D

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

No offence Oeneus, but this type of topic is quite hard to reply to with the way you wrote it... I read it and didn't know what to say...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

lol...u gave me a fright Oeneus, I though you had news of their new Album Title....

as i dont watch the said program, i cant give my verdict

all the same, twould be pretty funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

i don't know how to say it, but that picture of Bon Scott looks like Larwance llywen Bowen from changing rooms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Heh...well. You know...boredom. :D.

Sigh.

/Oeneus looks around wondering where his life went

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

just 4 that im changing my sig image ;)

your right tho, what a coincidence

• Advertisement
Advertisement