Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still The Cork Board

Options
  • 21-09-2002 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

What the **** like ? Jesus christ the cork forum was busier than some of the other main forums.

I demand that Cork have its own board again !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

I too agree that we need our own regional board back again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

As Ireland's biggest (and therefore most important) county, I must agree with Yellum and D-Generate in the bid for a seperate Cork board.

... and anyway, those Kerry people are starting to smell :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

To get our board back all we need is to get enough ppl to post to this thread. That is the only way Cloud well let us talk in preace :D

And let me be on of the first to conganulate the Orange County for taking Sam back North.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

Yeah we need our board back :D

And congrats armagh for bateing those kerry bastards :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

You'll never get rid of us! (me)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭Littletinyman

Stop leeching off Cork people for once and for all Aaron you bogman!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Haha, a Cork board.

If all of Ireland sank, Cork would float.

... er, in other words, HAHA @ a cork board.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

aye... I wont be posting to a South West board - having dim Kerry people replying. Give them "Rest of South West" board to share with Limerick or wherever else there is.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Everyone smile and nod at kaids...

adam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

I'd just like to point out that even Shannon ----
    Shannon town is Ireland's only new town built for centuries - it first saw the light in the early sixties, when houses were constructed to accommodate workers feeding the requirements of the many international companies locating at the Shannon Industrial Free Zone.
    --- gets its own board.

We've been peeling stickers for Cork 800 from bus shelters longer than they've been around ffs.

If you go to the Regional boards portal page, you'll see that Shannon covers the areas around the river, not the town..

Shannon Covers:
    Clare / Kerry North / Limerick / Offaly South / Tipperary North

and South West covers:

Cork/ Kerry South

Tbh, with the amount of prejudice..theres some serious need for a non-Cork mod. I vote Melkor for co Rmod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

Piss off aaron u muck savage you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,021 ✭✭✭lukin

So that's what happened!
    I looked at the "Cork" section of "boards.ie" for the first time ever last week and then I looked for it again this week and it was gone!
    Like someone already said, there was only two or three postings on the Kerry forum and about fifty on the Cork one so it doesn't make any sense (nothing against Kerry, mind).
    Someone get on the moderator pronto, like!

Originally posted by Molly
    Piss off aaron u muck savage you. :)

Bai, yore no battar off, where u livin bai? ill flake u cross da ead wif a hurley

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement