Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Contact RTE,TV3 and TG4 about IwW

• 21-09-2002 10:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭

TV3 (01 4193333)- RTE (01-7463111) and TG4 (091 593681)

Why not tell em what you think of IwW and that they should show wrestling etc, If you would prefer to e-mail then use

press@rte.ie
    info@tv3.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Slane

Seriously guys we should all get behind this.If two or three years ago i had told you that we would have our own federation in ireland in 2002 it would have blown your mind.Well here we are and we have a fantastic fed,and we can all help by letting the irish tv stations know that us irish wrestling fans do exist and there is a hell of alot of us and get IwW on irish tv where it deserves to be!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭herbie747

To contact the TG4 Commissioning Editor, e-mail: micheal.o.meallaigh@tg4.ie

To contact the TV3 Commissioning Editor, e-mail: jane.gogan@tv3.ie
    :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

Thanks Herbie yeah helped me out with the same prob on IwW. Nice Work

If anybody ever watched Sports night on TV3 with American Football in Ireland ,i actually organised that for the team i play for . I dont think you should have a problem getting somthing on it .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

hey just emailed tv3,anyone get any word back from any of the stations yet.Great idea though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Having seen the IWW web site, I'd quite happily email TV3, TG4 and RTÉ and, as you say, tell em what I think of it.

Please TV3... please RTÉ... please TG4... if you have any sense at all in your heads...

NEVER EVER allow this rubbish on the air!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

NEVER EVER allow this rubbish on the air!

Are you that bored that you have to come onto a wrestling forum just to bash it? :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by Sposs

Are you that bored that you have to come onto a wrestling forum just to bash it? :mad:

No, I just think that tripe like IWW shouldn't get on the air.

Surely people who think pro wrestling is muck are entitled to their opinions too.

I, for one, actually don't think so and enjoy watching *some* of it... occasionally.

I'm just not a total die-hard fan or a fanatic and I disagree with the topic in question here - i.e.: I don't think that this IWW should be given airtime on Irish television.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Rochie

We upset a 'Back Yader' Back Yarder's are Great :mad: :( :eek: Not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

As it says

No Back Yarders, No Tributes, No Cheap Imitations.

So please no backyarders

• Advertisement
Advertisement