Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pitchshifter gig

Options
  • 21-09-2002 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭

i dunno if anyone went.
    i did after purchasing www.pitchshifter.com while shopping for albums recommended to me.
    wow
    it was fvcking brilliant!
    :D thank you for the recommendation G@ndalf

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I went...

Pity about the piss poor turnout. Does nobody in this city remember the days when no bands came to play? It won't be long before it happens again, believe me. Pitchshifter were the dog's by the way...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Yeah, I would have gone, but then NONE of my friends who were going actually did.

I would have LOVED to go, anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

or maybe the piss poor turn out was cause not a lot of people here like 'em, i know thats why I didnt go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

That's a fair point...

I can't help but wonder were there a lot of people who think they are ok and just didn't bother going...ticket price was a bit much: 25 Euro, and then they reduced it to 20, obviously with **** ticket sales in mind.

As I said already, if we don't go, they won't come. Anyone fancy trips to London to see bands play? Get used to it...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

but then again i just went on a whim and got a ticket for less than cost price from some tout desperate to get rid of it...
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

Ah they've been going down hill since www.pitchshifter.com...

PSI was awful imo.

Advertisement