Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair hijack tapes

Options
  • 22-09-2002 3:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭

Swedish police have released (not really!) the cockpit voice recording of last week's Ryanair Stockholm-Stanstead hijacking.

Hijacker: "This is a hijack! Fly to London.
    Pilot: "We're already going to London."
    Hijacker: "Stansted is nowhere near London."
    Pilot: "But it has a convenient hourly train service to Liverpool Street!"
    Hijacker: "Silence infidel! And don't think I'm paying for this cup of coffee either."

Meanwhile, security sources have denied earlier reports that the hijacker intended crashing the plane into central London. "No Ryanair plane has ever come within 50 miles of central London," said an MI5 spokesman this morning.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Not funny, cause it isnt true.

John

(I wonder why people are always abusing Ryanair)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

you ever get a flight off ryan air?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

Tizloxs sig is better than the joke

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

i likes my flight simulators and likes using irish airline liverys on the planes i fly. well i downloaded and nice b737-200(oldest version still flying, typical ryanair) in ryanair colours. the best touch to it was the filth that was on the textures and rust on the wings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Worst joke ever.

• Advertisement

TBH, I've flown ryanair 8 times in 10 months, never had lost luggage, late departure or arrival, or any trouble at all. They even let me on a plane when I had lost mypass port and didnt have photo ID.

/me loves Ryanair.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

last time i flew with ryanair i was sitting in the plane still at the gate for one hour in gatwick. the plane lost its slot in the pattern because they couldnt close the door properly.

Use TBH, thats not the fault of Ryanair in general. Why didnt you stand up and start abusing the airhostess that didnt close the door properly.

John

Advertisement