Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linked Fetish Map

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

That has to be (by a long way) the most convoluted diagram/chart that I have ever seen. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Itwould be funny if you could get an A0 sized glossy poster of that. (Hang it over your bed ;) )

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Looks mad, were do yea start?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Is this a 'personal issue' for ya then yellum ;) ?

[stan marsh mode]Dude, this is pretty fucked up right here[/stan marsh mode]

Not that much of it is surprising though - I'd love to be turned on by a pair of stockings or something relatively innocent like that. "Gawd, would ya look at the pair on her" would have a whole new meaning :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Originally posted by swiss
    Is this a 'personal issue' for ya then yellum ;) ?

I was gonna post it in After Hours but Monty would probably have moved or deleted it. I just found a link to it on a blig is all.

I'd love to be turned on by a pair of stockings or something relatively innocent like that.

[Twisting Words ] So you are turned on by stuff way less innocent than stockings ? [ / Twisting Words ]

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

That is the coolest think I've seen in the last 4 hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

gas pedal pumping? LOL
    quick sand?
    menstrual blood?
    hair cutting?

who'd be turned on by those :eek: :p FFS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

That is indeed the most ****ed up thing I've seen today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

that there is purty dang sick......but fur , oh baby:D sweet

Advertisement