Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ninja Turtles, Why must they tarnish my childhood memories!

Options
  • 22-09-2002 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭

New Series coming out

and could someone tell me where there pupils are?
    ralp was the man :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Actually, someone (Sven or Kev) told me about a year ago that they were still making the original... with Shredder having been moved aside as the main bad guy.

They were showing the original series on Network 2 this summer... ah the memories.

}:>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

oh my god, primary school all over again...

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

Yay Turtles! I bet now they wish they didn't kill off Shredder and Krang. The new character designs look a bit too serious though. So cold and metallic. Where's the love?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

*sniffsniff*
    i don't know, but i miss it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Twas I... some Emperor of the galaxy guy was the villain or something... twas odd.

MMmm... Casey... hehehe... BEST ANTI-Hero EVER!!!

And... wasn't there an anime movie being made? With John Woo involved somewhere? What happened to that???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

What was cool about the old turtles is that I could draw them pretty well since I was about 5. Here's a picture of one I drew in the space of a minute just now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Your turtle looks good and stoned Conor...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

stoned... turtle....
    hurrah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

aaah,that was dotey!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Are you crazy? My friend looks more stoned than that coming in to school. Probably because he's usually stoned by about 7:30 or so! He just looks insanely happy! OK. I've just realised that in this day and age, that translates as stoned!

ps. Me too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement