Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vanilla Sky

Options
  • 22-09-2002 4:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

Right, so I watched Vanilla Sky on DVD for the first time yesterday, and I think it's one of the most well-made and intelligent movies I've seen, maybe even one of the best!

Who has seen it, and what did you think of it? I'm trying to make this an intelligent discussion, so dont just waffle.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

the film is a big pile of poo. it's stylish and i like the soundtrack but other than that it's...a big pile of poo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Mahotée

it was excellent for a,hollywood movie, but i saw the original a few days later on tv and although it wasnt as glossy as the new one, i thought it was better, more stylish, ya know? like, they made the most out of not haveing much money instead of adding unnescessary bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

The original being the Spanish film it was based on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Mahotée

yup. thank the lord for subtitles.

Advertisement