Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antec Tri Led fan, from maplin

Options
  • 22-09-2002 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭

Was in Maplin yesterday and picked up on of these lovely fans.

fanpic2.JPG

As you can see its fairly sweet
    fanpic1.JPG

CPU temps have gone up a degree or two since the delta has come out but its worth it.

Its nice and quiet too.

Was €25 which is a little expensive tbh but its worth it.

Looks better irl imo.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Very nice. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

ppc i bought 2 of the antec blue fans the day b4 u ( hope u diddent want them ? )
    .yeah they are pritty expensive i saw those tri colour ones they look v.nice aswell.Im gonna get another blue one and an akasa 60-80mm clear fan adapter to replace my current coolermaster fan whitch is verry loud + im gonna put a window on the side of my case ( ne suggestions on guides for this? ).the fans also have a good airflow a ?

my cpu temp with an xp 2000+ = 35 idle
    =40 load
    my sys temp is 21-23

COMBATCOW >:^)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭oneweb

That your own case, or a sample pic?

Either way it's sweeeet! :D

Do the colours mingle to white or do they flash or what? ('cos the pic mighta been taken by a superquick lens)

I want I want I want!
    :p

It is what it's.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

if only they came in green white and orange!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Originally posted by oneweb
    That your own case, or a sample pic?

Either way it's sweeeet! :D

Do the colours mingle to white or do they flash or what? ('cos the pic mighta been taken by a superquick lens)

I want I want I want!
    :p

Yeah tis my case.

The light spreads a bit better irl but the pic is a good idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭Pimp Ninja

Originally posted by Combatcow
    im gonna put a window on the side of my case ( ne suggestions on guides for this? ).

I saw a nice one on www.tomshardware.com look under their how-tos. theres an old review by some dude from a case painting site.. cant remember the naem of it ATM.. anwyay great how-to on putting in windows..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Thx for the tip pimpNinja the guide looks really good,all i have to do is get that perspex,A hardware shop on talbot st. dublin does made to mesure perspex,that's about the only place iv seen it for sale in dublin.

Here's the link:http://www.tomshardware.com/howto/02q3/020724/pc_case-09.html

COMBATCOW >:^)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I think you can just order made up windows and cut a hole to fit them!

Advertisement