Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the violent femmes are coming

Options
  • 22-09-2002 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭

playing in vicar street on the 26th of november methink
    just thought id let u know

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭o sleep

why do bands always come around this time of year? within the space of something like two weeks? not that i'm complaining ... well, not really. any idea how much they are (i guess i could just check a website somewhere, but well i'm very lazy)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i think its 27 euro, but i could be making it up
    at least its not the 50 euro blondie is chargin
    there are so many gigs i want to go and see before christmas *yells*
    but i probably wont have the cash to. i wish i worked in the ambassador, itd be so good (i presume thats where most of them are playing anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Prince is charging 70 euro I believe. Although you could winder why bands don't charge MORE, knowing that some people will pay it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Check out "Hitting The Ground" from Gordon Gano - lead singer Femmes if you didn't know! - current solo album.

Also features vocal contributions from Lou Reed, John Cale, PJ Harvey, Frank Black, They Might Be Giants and more.

BTW on the subject of CD prices. This album is €24.99 in Tower Records or €15.99 in Saturn in downtown Dusseldorf. Perhaps Tower will like to explain the price difference!!! Especially when it is made in the UK!!

Advertisement