Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bob likes girl. Yeah, that's a recipe for trouble.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Happy CTYI guy

THis thread could do with a healthy bout of cynicism. I gave up on such childish crap such as Santa Claus , love and friendship at the tender age of 6. And i've never looked back, except maybe once, in tears... god help me i'm pathetically lonely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

Originally posted by OrangeRhino
    Cormac: like I've told you before, me and that other person are just friends and aren't gonna be any more than that. So shush.

ohh, that would have been so cute - but I agree with you - a good friendship is to important to be sacrificed for the sake of a bit of sexual fun.

<unrelated rant>
    IMHO people rely on the opposite sex far too much for their self esteem and confidince. There are very few people i know who don't. My advice is to take a six month break from dating and Get to know yourself as an individual - learn to love yourself independently before you become too reliant on constant confirmation of your slef-worth from the opposite sex
    </unrelated rant>

Advertisement