Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch out ? - Mad Mouse About!!..

Options
  • 22-09-2002 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭

Started using UTVip last Monday 16th September, great service.

Wednesday morning only two days after jumping ship from Eircom.net. I was suddenly disconnected which took me six hours too realise as I was only getting an engaged line message when I tried logging on.

At 10.00pm I rang Eircom faults who referred me to accounts.
    I was informed that no one had an explanation as to why I was disconnected without warning, but my line would be reconnected instantly!!.

Strange eh, Mad Mouse Disease - MMS, breaks out in Irish Republic after U.TV introduce flat rate internet service.

See you,

paddy20,;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭Littletinyman

What ?? - An interesting Tale. !!. I Hope, that noone (?) ??. Has this sort of strange occurance ??. Happen ! (?) to them ?. ?? Ever?! Again.!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

roffle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Paddy20, we missed you !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Hi Yellum,

Thanks very much. Yes I am back using the internet due to that nice- ahem- Ulster plc, called U.TV and UTVip. They deserve my support for being fair and decent in thier pricing of the NEW - flat rate - fixed fee monthly internet service.

Not that I am prejudiced in their favour just because I am a Donegalman.

Hope the "MMD" mad mouse disease is exterminated by the Government before it becomes an economic disaster for all telephone users.

Now, where is my shotgun, sad but action must be taken too eradicate the - Mad Mouse!.

See you & be lucky.

paddy20 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

What this,

Am I the only one that has been disconnected by the MAD MOUSE DISEASE.(M.M.D.)

I do not believe it.

This MMD , Knocks MCD Mad Cow Disease in to the shadows.

Extermination Legislation is needed NOW?.

paddy20:cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement