Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petition for a Cork Only board

Options
  • 22-09-2002 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭

Post here if you want a Cork Only board. A place where us Corkions can talk in peasce with out interuption from Those Kerry folk.

I dont Think Cloud relieses what ehw has actually done :D

Come on the Orange County (a phase i thought i would never say :))

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Jaysus your post is like a Boston style one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

What Kerry types?! I'm like the only other regular Kerry poster on boards.ie (apart from Brian maybe)

Jebus...ye' Frickin' Xenophobes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

yeah cork board only please, oust these kerry men

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭Littletinyman

Yeah, out with these Kerry muppets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Congoose

(Angrily) Bring back the Cork board! There are easily enough posters from Cork to keep it running by itself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Well..not ONLY have all the regional boards been merged into one big disgusting goop..but it seems for some reason they decided that Kerry needs to be split into two.

Played!

Never liked those South Kerry bastards anyway, they smell of Puck Fare..:p

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭timod

I too would very much like to see the Cork board reinstated to it rightful place amongst the regions. As everybody knows, Cork is virtually a region on its own, and thus this fact should be recognised on boards.ie.

Failure of the board admins to realise our dream of true independance will, without doubt leave a pathetic and sour taste in the mouths of our enemies, and shall haunt them for ever more. Eventually they will come to regret the merger of Cork and Kerry, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of their lives. I have a dream of an independent, distinct, free and liberal discussion forum, devoted faithfully in every way to the largest county in Ireland.

This basic fact alone should merit the reconsideration. I look forward in anticipation to the forthcoming decision, and I do urge the admins to consider all of our comments in detail, with the upmost of importance and clarity of mind, and naturally, with the upmost of speed.

Tim, you can be my speech writer when I take over the world.

It isn't a question of whether I want a Cork board, or whether you do, its not about want at all. Its a necessity to have one, theres no choice in the matter. It has to be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

I think we should have one, if only to see when we run out of things to talk about.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

krusty.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

approved.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Just an idea:

"Cork City" board and a "South west" board.

Case for that I think.

Otherwise it's just out of some "hey we're from Cork, we MUST have our own board because" reason

(and yes, I'm from Cork so don't go calling me a Limerick c**t)

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

Originally posted by sceptre
    Just an idea:

"Cork City" board and a "South west" board.

Case for that I think.

Otherwise it's just out of some "hey we're from Cork, we MUST have our own board because" reason

(and yes, I'm from Cork so don't go calling me a Limerick c**t)

No, you're a Cork City C**t. :) What did you think you were going to do, abandon the rest of the county into the South West board?

Three hundred yards to the left, and I'd be in the South East, by the way.

Look, if only to make up for years of stealing our bikes while down here on your holidays, please don't abandon the people of East Cork.

Cork is Cork, is Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by zenith
    Cork is Cork, is Cork.

is Cork, is Cork!! City board? gway outta that fore glare at you thusly :mad:

If were gonna have a Cork board, it should be all of Cork!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

It's time that Cork lived up to it's reputation as the Rebel County and fights this tyranny from the facists in the Pale! I say that we march to Dublin, lay siege to the city and trash the boards.ie servers!

Originally posted by Raskolnikov
    I say that we march to Dublin, lay siege to the city and trash the boards.ie servers!

well... emm... in theory.. no! If boards was gone, what in the name of christ on a bike would we do when we have to rant about something in order to prevent cranial explosion?

Sure we'd all like friends that will listen to us as we rant on endlessly about mindless drivel but it just doesnt work that way!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by zenith

No, you're a Cork City C**t. :) What did you think you were going to do, abandon the rest of the county into the South West board?

Actually, I'm a Cork county c**t:D East Cork at that, at least constituency-wise.

And, er "yes" to the question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭ozpass

Yeah, bring back the Cork board.

Why did they change it anyway?

We could just start frequenting PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com more instead

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

We could just start frequenting PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com more instead

4 shame yellum, 4 shame

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Yeah, like that's gonna happen.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

any of you from bandon?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Actually I think we *should* have a Cork board... Cloud doesnt really consult anyone before adding features :)

Anyway, having all you troublemakers in the one board on your own is *definitely* a good idea...

DeV.

Originally posted by DeVore
    Anyway, having all you troublemakers in the one board on your own is *definitely* a good idea...

Somewhat like an online mental institution... *glares at the Kerry people from across the table*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

So have we enough posts to get our own board.
    There should be only 3 regional boards anyway, "Cork", "Muck Savages" and "Dublin idiots"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Originally posted by DeVore
    Actually I think we *should* have a Cork board... Cloud doesnt really consult anyone before adding features :)

Yeah.. our own board.....just got to get daddy Cloud to see this first though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by D-Generate
    There should be only 3 regional boards anyway, "Cork", "Muck Savages" and "Dublin idiots"

bleh you're just jealous because we still have our own board.
    na na na na we're better than you :p

Originally posted by D-Generate

/me buys D-Generate a pint

there ya go... regional boards all mapped out. Thats the way it should be!

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I was thinking of something simpler.... How about:

Dublin
    Not Dublin

There we go!

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement