Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Institute 2002 Debs...

Options
  • 23-09-2002 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭

I have set out on the task of organising the largest single debs event in the country. I might be mad. In fact I must be. Basically as a student in the Institute its against the rules to organise a debs/social of any kind. But seen as we(class of 2002) have finished the leaving and are nolonger Students of the Institute.

When I say "Class of 2002" I mean everyone that did their leaving in the Institute in 2002 whether they are repeating or not.

Anyway. My Idea is this. NO MEAL. We would need the RDS to accomadate 800 ppl.

I have a few venues in mind. All up market/large clubs in dublin city centre (none of this middle of nowhere dives). At the moment I have about 150 Names and numbers. If you were in the institute and did the leaving last year(2002) please email me and sent as many names and numbers of ppl in your year.
    Ask me questions. Give me suggestions. You name it...

Btw. My name is Graham Mooney (the guy with the cowboy jacket)

DON'T post names and numbers here as I don't want ppl having their numbers broadcasted.

I was thinking of holding the Debs on Sunday the 3rd of November. or perhaps nearer Xmas. But no sooner....

Advertisement