Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV Internet Login

Options
  • 23-09-2002 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Hopefully someone will be able to explain this:

I'm dialing into UTV Internet with an ISDN line (Eicon Diva TA). I've set the connection up to use one of the ISDN channels and every time I try to dialup the connection fails. I've chaecked that the caller line id is working and the username/password are correct.

The weird bit is, if I connect to another ISP with one ISDN channel and then connect to UTV while I'm still connected it works every time!

(I've tried changing the connection to use the other channel for the UTV connection, but gives the same results. OS is W2K)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭ando

try setup another dial up account from scratch manually and specifiy to use your main number and 1 channel...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭The Cigarette Smoking Man

I did an update of the Eicon driver to the latest version, rebooted and it didn't work. Decided to reboot again and it worked. Windows :rolleyes:

(BTW Thanks for the suggestion)

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Leverz

Originally posted by The Cigarette Smoking Man
    Hopefully someone will be able to explain this:

I'm dialing into UTV Internet with an ISDN line (Eicon Diva TA). I've set the connection up to use one of the ISDN channels and every time I try to dialup the connection fails. I've chaecked that the caller line id is working and the username/password are correct.

The weird bit is, if I connect to another ISP with one ISDN channel and then connect to UTV while I'm still connected it works every time!

(I've tried changing the connection to use the other channel for the UTV connection, but gives the same results. OS is W2K)

Here I have the same TA and the same problem, I think its a problem on their side, I went through all options, tried all help files etc etc ages ago, gave up, I aint gonna call their help line to get some idiot telling me to uninstall the TA and try again :p

Advertisement