Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Ass Hallowe'en Reunion

Options
  • 23-09-2002 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

Twelve O'Clock at the usual place. The usual place being the main entrance to St. Stephen's Green. The actual green, not the fancy schmancy shopping centre.

This is the roll call for the Hallowe'en 2002 reunion guys... we gotta make it a damn good one! Tell everyone, tattoo it to your forehead and sell your granny to make sure you're there. :)

Now we just gotta decide on a date.

I say Saturday 26th October. That's over a months notice...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Yes. I shall go as the most horrible of all monsters - the scruffy teenager! WITH ADDED MOPING!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

THANKYOU FOR MAKING IT A WEEKEND AND NOT THE ACTUALY HALLOWE'EN!!!!

I'm not off on hallowe'en, so no one organise a reunion on hallowe'en!!

/me waits for some dick to organise one on hallowe'en

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I'll join in in the beating of said dick..

And first person to try to make fun of us will get a mocking for being in a lesser good educational facility.

Unless they're in college. in which case i will be forced to say "old man" a lot <regardless of gender>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

DUDE!!!! i am SOOOO totally there!!!! erm... i think i might actually HAVE to sell my grnany to make it.... but i would LIKE to be there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭joe the coat

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Americanisms!!!

But yeah, I should be there. St Stephens Green is way better than Blanchardstown, as was being suggested.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Stephen's Green is better than Blanchardstown for things like reunions... and besides, Blanchardstown is like minimal green area therefore no sitting around partaking in mass orgies.

Clare, you'll be here in spirit honey... or maybe I'll make a bit cardboard cutout of a girl and put a name tag on her that says "Clare"....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 CTYI DJ

Yea,consider me their....and I'll spread the word aswell...

(Can we go trick or treating???)

http://www.ctyizens.com/halloween.php

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Yay reunion
    Damn, i might have drama....But i can skip drama.
    Yay Reunion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Dalamar

Yeah, i'll be there alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I can't believe I missed Reclaim The Streets. I got kicked out of Wesley instead. Oh well, the riot in Donnybrook rugby stadium kinda made up for that. We tried to get back in over the fence. The bouncers know all about me now. As far as I know I'm banned for life.

Anyway, I'll be there if I can. I'm pretty sure I don't know any of you so everyone keep an eye out for the little thirteen-year-old wandering out in front of a car. If I die I'm bringing you all down with me!

Originally posted by OrangeRhino
    http://www.ctyizens.com/halloween.php

Hey Bob,
    How many websites do you actually have?

Originally posted by CTYI DJ

Hey Bob,
    How many websites do you actually have?

not that I'm complaining,the boards are far better over at ctyizens.com than they are here....

I've got about fifteen domains on one big ass server, God above only knows what there is spread out over them. Mostly stuff I've thought is a great idea but then lost interest in...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I'm listed on CTYIzens. Personally I prefer Boards(NO offence Bob). It just seems bigger and more varied.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

i've been in town every saturday since august 2001, what makes you think i *won't* be there? my god i have a pathetic existence.....:( oh f*ck it, i have a cloak, i'm happy.
    sHep :cool:

Advertisement