Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Help - QOTSA

Options
  • 24-09-2002 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭

Ive been tryin to get a tckt and they arent sellin on ticket******d website. Is it sold out, havent rung them but im guessin it is.

If so can anyone help in my cause. Dont keep it a secret cos its a lost art!!

acquiescefc@hotmail.com or pm me please please please if you can help. I will beg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 the fuz

they might have sold out:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

those are well sold out my friend, WELL sold out...

i was gonna get tickets but im gonna be in germany the week of the gig,they might update to a larger venue if the demand is there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

still desperate......heeeeeeeeeeeeelp

if you cant get a ticket come the day of the gig go to the venue in anyway,there will more than likely someone selling a spare ticket,just be prepared to pay an extra 10-15 squid:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

lmao
    with the demand you'll be paying at least double the price, unless you're VERY lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Originally posted by Seraphina
    lmao
    with the demand you'll be paying at least double the price, unless you're VERY lucky

Maybe.....

but what you can try and do is wait till the opening acts finish then the touts will be desperate to offload the tickets they have left so you should be able to get one for cost price. Just remember doing this will be risky and theirs no guarantees that they will have any left.

I've also seen people with spare tickets trying to sell them early before a concert. They generally had someone cancel last minute and their happy to get cost price for the ticket.

So go down early and ask around. Otherwise be prepared to pay at least €60. When Muse came I had to pay €240 for four tickets. Work out how much you like the band and divide that by how much cash you have.

Either way I've got my tickets :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Yeah im probs gonna end up doin that. I remember havin a spare ticket for Foo's warm up gig and couldnt even give it away outside Ambass.... Shame really. Last min let down.

Am not a big Queens fan but have deffo been listening to a lot of their stuff and would love to see em live even tho DG aint in goal for em any more. New Album is very very addictive.

p.s. DerekDgoldfish, i cant seem to reply to ur pm, i had a look on text but the cupboard was bare 'so to speak'

Advertisement