Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

If you could be any character from the ST Universe, who would ya be?

• 24-09-2002 11:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭

Just wondering on the responce,
    I'd love to say Wedge Antilles, but The singing Yack from Return of the Jedi has taken my heart.

Feel free to use any characters but for som of the lesser known ones plz give a brief Description

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

too much time on your hands jp :)

I'd say I'd probably be Qui-Gon Jin.. he's just so leeet :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭fisifan01

This may sound a bit cheesy but my favourite charachter is Luke Skywalker because he is the almight hero at the end of the saga. Until the nxt trilogy comes out out least:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 410 ✭✭Drazhar

From standard universe, Boba Fett

Expanded Universe, Grand Admiral Thrawn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 dagerbil

I must agree with Drazhar, Mr Fett is the man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

Chewbacca or Yoda . . . . . . .

because talk funny they do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

Princess Amidala, she gets Anakin and runs a planet. What more couldy you want!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

darth maul...........u get to play with a dual edged lightsaber for gawds sake!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 King of Arrakis

If I could be Ne1 I would be Chewbacca because he ruled or Boba Fett cos he was really cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

darth vader, hands down, no one even comes close!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

R2-D2

He's my fav character cause of his sense of humour and he always seems to save the day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Originally posted by Kalina
    Princess Amidala, she gets Anakin and runs a planet. What more couldy you want!!:)

Oddly enough I'd want to be Anakin because he gets Amidala, what more could you want!

Out of the expanded universe it would have to be Thrawn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

hmmm, methinks mebbe yoda, becuase of a) the fight scene in ep II and b) his overall coolness
    or
    boba fett. he has teh l33test weapons!

Yeah!! That would be like you actually, talking in riddles and stuff!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 why_me?

star wars sucks big floppy donkey dick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 morpheus69

star wars rocks. to get back on topic,my favourite is liam neeson in eposide 1 coz nobody looks the part more and has that much presence.his hair was class.everyone likes yoda coz of the way he talks,it would be great to be him but the thing is i wouldnt really want to look like him to be honest until im old anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

CAPTAIN SOLO

You must remember, you would be frozen in carbonite! Jabba would laugh at you as well!! Are you still sure?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

id be princess amadalas panties :)

on a more serious note i would be boba fett or lukey skywalker...or qui gon ... :D

Originally posted by kingconor
    You must remember, you would be frozen in carbonite! Jabba would laugh at you as well!! Are you still sure?
    aw yeah !!!!! i also get princess leia!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

Yoda obviously. The wisest of all Jedi. He lives for ages. There is his kick ass green lightsaber, and above all, his method of speech. Oh and his acrobatic skills look cool too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

Obi-wan all the way... Got kick ass jedi powers(most important thing! imagine being kyle katarn for one day....), best last words ever!(If you strike me down now i shall become more powerful then you can ever imagine, yet to see what he meant) ehh.... He's cool!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

From films: Count Dookoo :eek:

From Star wars in general: Kyle Katarn (would kick solos butt) :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

The Emperor, despite his rather pants death sequence, he was the man in control! :)

Originally posted by Praetorian
    From films: Count Dookoo :eek:

From Star wars in general: Kyle Katarn (would kick solos butt) :p

NO WAY SOLO WHIP HIS ASS

Advertisement