Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

attn all prayerboat fans

Options
  • 24-09-2002 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

your in for a treat

the Paradiso concert in Amsterdam is sold out...
    For those of U who weren't able to get any tickets I'd like to draw Ur attention to www.fabchannel.com

On Oct. 3rd the concert will be broadcast LIVE from the above mentioned link..!
    it's not exactly the same as being there yourself. But for those of U who want to hear(/see) some of the new songs (as well as the older ones), here is the chance !!!!

check out www.theprayerboat.com for more details !!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭buzzerbuckley

I c that its not the real mccoy,with only emmet of the prayerboat left.the rest of the band is made up of session men mostly from holland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Lunar superstar

thats true but emmet was the band basically i saw him in the music centre last year and man he blew me away fantastic check it out lads it will be the bomb!!

Advertisement