Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this just me????

Options
  • 24-09-2002 7:51pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Of course it is....but help......

Every time I've logged onto the messageboard today I get these warnings popping up (at least five) before the page half-loads, telling me there's an error on line whatever, 'gms' is not a thingie, and do I want to continue running scripts on the page. I can't use any of the links to other boards.

Help?? I'm not technologically proficient in this area.

(In other news, I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!! GO ME!!! Insurance now dirt cheap!!! Mwoahahahaaaa!!!!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Congratumalations Silverfish!

havent a shmell bout the other thingie its happened to me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

yeah i posted somehitng baout this on the amdin board the other day, a/c to devore cloud did somehitng silly or somehting, but it shhould be ok now, i know mine is

and congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

yeah my yokie seems fine now....

sorry for hijakin ur thread silverfish but somethin weird is happenin i keep gettin PMs from myself! i know i can appear a little schizophrenic at times but im definitely not sendin em to myself i usually just contact my other selves using carefully positioned post it notes.

Who could be doing such a terrible thing!!!!

im disturbed.....

(more so)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

Have to say never have any problem.......
    Congrats on the driving test...I hate you so very much!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

yay for u silverfish well done

yeha these problems have been happening to me aswell it si a bit odd methinks..........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

amz, i think the reason yer getting pm's from yerself could be because the ppl u are sending them too have an overflowin a/c

i know i got one from u recently, that got sent back to u coz my pm box was full

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭shay

On a slightly different topic, could anyone tell me how to put a little picky under my name???

I'm so impressed with all o' yours!

P.S. Excuse my techno-deficiency......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

you go to the change avatar bit in your change options dealie. at least i think it's in the options bit, i can't remember. but yeah, just mess around in your user cp thingy.
    wow, i'm techno-literate. :eek: :rolleyes:
    sHep :cool:

Advertisement