Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iol error...

Options
  • 25-09-2002 12:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭

a friend of mine has been using iol free for a while. But it has suddenly stopped working. After numerous reinstalls of the free account CD I eventually got an error message about there being a problem with CLI on the line and that this was because the line was either ex directory or CLI was turned off. Now my friend has always been ex directory, and he has had nothing done with his line. He wouldn't know what CLI was if it bit him. I only have a vague idea myself.

Any idea about how I'd fix this for him? I know that if I ring up errorcom that they won't talk to me only the account holder. What sort of info/questions should I be looking for/asking?

Comments

Advertisement