Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

video recorders

• 25-09-2002 9:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Can anyone please tell me which brand of videos work with the sky personal planner when the autoview feature is activated? Any info will be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

Try this link to get some idea's
    http://www.tivo.co.uk/home_flash.asp but I'm not sure if they work in Eire.
    Regards JD!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 valhala

Wow! that was quick! I forgot to say that i Live in Greece so i don't know if it will work. I'll have a look at it though.
    Thank u

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭Genghis

Mine is a Philips - not sure of the model, but nothing special - your off the shelf basic model. It has Satellite recording, though it works only on a once-off basis - in other words I need to go into the menu to access recording settings to turn it on every time. After the recording is complete, it goes back to normal.

I'd prefer if the feature was permanent so long as it was selected i.e. the video would record anything in Autoview, so long as it was in stand-by.

Obviously any video that can do this needs to be connected via scart for the feature to work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 valhala

That's the problem that i don't know how this feature is called to make sure that the video i will buy will have it. Cause the Sanyo i have doesn't have it. It's not PDS is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭Genghis

I think the feature on mine is plain old 'satellite recording'.

BTW does anyone know of a good website for engineer codes for VCR's. I am thinking I might be able to turn on the satellite feature permanently this way.

• Advertisement
Advertisement