Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get a updated copy of The Treaty of Europe ?

Options
  • 25-09-2002 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

OK at the moment I am trawling thru the Nice Treaty document (again) in detail. However to be able to comment fully on it I need a copy of The Treaty of Europe updated with all the previous treaties. Now I have looked and I have the sinking feeling that I will have to get a copy of the original treaty and then all the subsiqient treaties since then. Can anybody give me a link to a copy of the Treaty of Europe that has been updated with all the previous treaties amendments? If not it means I will have to d/l all the previous treaties and try and cross reference them :rolleyes:

Even without this I am coming up with serious reservations to certains aspects of this referendum which is cementing my reasons to vote No. I'll be posting these over the weekend.

Gandalf.

(and if there is no such beast as a updated Treaty of Europe it begs the question why not, are they trying to turn people off these treaties in a raft of paperwork?)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meh

http://europa.eu.int/abc/treaties_en.htm
    All the treaties, with the Treaty of Amsterdam amendments incorporated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Biffa Bacon

If anyone's looking for a good summary of the Nice Treaty, I strongly recommend the government's White Paper, available here. Don't be put off by the fact that it's the government's White Paper, it's totally unbiased as far as I can tell.

Advertisement