Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And life is on the up...

Options
  • 25-09-2002 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

Okay, so today was a really cool follow on to the whole excellent-ness of getting my granny back last night. (That sounds like I took her back from the granny kennels I created...)

Anyway, so today was brilliant! I didn't have my English homework done 'cos, well it's fourth year and we have this new English teacher that is a 6"6' behemoth of an Aussie man. Seriously, a punch from him could probably knock down the Statue of Liberty or something. Needless to say, I wasn't looking forward to saying "Crikey mate, I don't appear to 'ave done mah 'omework!", anyway, he saw I didn't have it done and just said do it for Monday!!! Excellent!

Next up, double Biology... surprise surprise, no homework done for that either. The teacher completely forgot about it and just set about letting us disect our lamb kidneys which was icky but way cool aswell. I think I'm gonna do Biology for the Leaving Cert., especially seens as the only two Biology teachers in the school are much über kickass.

Then we had double PE where we played retard football, this is basically six or seven aside football that all the skanger guys don't play 'cos they need their eleven a side games. Anyway, retard football rocks to say the least! :)

And finally, Spanish was spent talking about pranks that have been played over the fifty year history of the school seens as my Spanish teacher has been there for a good thirty years or so and she knows all of them. Oh, and I'm doing the Spanish newsletter aswell. And we're going for a meal with the Spanish class in Manor House (girls school down the road). :)

Also, today I was asked to produce the Newslink which is our school's newsletter that gets sent out two or three times a year. Much time off classes. :) And tomorrow I am installing all the new computers and the new server (drool!) into the new computer room so no triple Irish for me.

Top that off with the fact that Dermo and I are interviewing Bowling for Soup on October 27th... we have loads of time with them and stuff and it's gonna rock. Hopefully we'll get backstage passes to the concert!

Sorry for all the rambling, and I amn't sure if this constitutes spam or whatever but I don't really care! I'm happy right now, even moreso than before! I am more happy! I am mappy! Mappy be I! Anyway, anyone else get any rather cool news or just have a generally kick ass day today?

p.s. If anyone wants to top off my life, they can either get me into a relationship or better yet, get into a relationship with me. Ah well, I'm happy enough now but the offer is open... :)

p.p.s. Could this get much better? Jimmy Eat World - Sweetness just came on Kerrang!, what a song to suit my mood?! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I had a pretty sh*t day today. Had no homework done for about four subjects, got caught for three. All my teachers seem to have a problem with me, probably because I'm a bit of a kleptomaniac.

One day my science teacher brought in loads of sherbet to demonstrate endothermic reactions. I sit at the top of the class and by the time he came to do the experiment all 14 packets of sherbet were gone. I have a somewhat innocent face so he never suspected me(Evil laugh) and I walked out of there with 14 packs of sherbet in my pockets!

The head rush I got from inhaling that sweet, white powder is now gone leading to a massive anti-climax. My head hurts. Anyway that's a happy story, the rest is not so good. I haven't got anything springing to mind right now but you get the point!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

what a fab day i've had,not that all my other days aren't fab(life is so fab!),but we're talking about today so here i go:
    technology first class-such a big steaming crock of s.hite/long streak of w.ank but we just sat in the back talking and laughing at the homersexual video we were watching,
    then...yeah,we had music and drama-that's just fun
    then some stuff with things-more bingo in french
    and i had to do piles of religion homework at lunch(piles of religion homework?i hear you ask-i know!what the hell is going on?!but our teacher is a psycho nun who works our asses off)and then in religion class we watched this hyper-homersexual video and it was soooooo hard not to laugh
    and THEN in english debbie hid on mr.rossiter again,this time behind the lockers and it was all so silly and hysterically funny.*laughs some more*wow,the hilarity....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Today....well I've been up since 6.45am, drunk a lot of coffee, slept thru 9am maths lecture (heard I didnt miss much), drank more coffee, got very confused in math physics, yawned thru computer science (I bleedin HATE CS, but the evil nasty guy who set the 1st ms course says I have to do it....) java sucks really big ass! ate cookies for lunch, sat in a field with other mathsci and TP people till 4, then had CS labs-over in 15 mins! Now I'm in the library, on the science floor and I cant find the poxy maths book to do the homework. Think I'll get some more coffee in the near future. Student life.....better than secondary school tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

You have CAFFEINE problem. I guess I'm one to talk. I drained an entire coffee machine dry last year. I have no idea what the hell they put in that stuff but it sure as hell ain't caffeine. I don't care. the rush is reasonably good if you take it in the amounts I do!

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

Top that off with the fact that Dermo and I are interviewing Bowling for Soup on October 27th...

bastards!! how did that happen??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Laura

looks like i may have topped off your life. does tht mean you owe me? please say it does...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Ah I dunno if it's a relationship per sé... but I owe you anyway 'cos you rock sweetie... we'll disregard the cinema ticket you owe me and call it quits shall we? Yes. We shall. I still loves ya though honey.

Advertisement