Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scum Or Star

• 25-09-2002 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

I think roy keane is the biggest scum bag in Irish sport he left everyone down. I got banned from the sport section because I said he shouldnt be going to the world cup. Once again i was right. He is wrong in the head.

DO PEOPLE AGREE.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

I very much doubt you got banned because you "said he shouldnt be going to the world cup". They're not that bad. Anyway, he is both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Skippy

I may have used a few swear words. Where is the harm in that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i agree.

and you dont need bad language to make a point. just makes you look common and uneducated.

>common and uneducated.

One can be common and educated. But if anyone can successfully pull off both of the above and still look like a hero, its Roy Keane.

Everyone wants to say what I say but they don't have the balls.
    ok di<kheads

• Advertisement

>Everyone wants to say what I say but they don't have the balls.

Wow. So thats it. We don't have the balls. Oh well, thats that then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by Skippy
    Everyone wants to say what I say but they don't have the balls.
    ok di<kheads

right......

whatever.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Go read the other eight page long thread on this subject and you will see that plenty of people have had the balls to say, and plenty of people have strongly disagreed with it. You really should not presume to talk for " everybody "!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,063 ✭✭✭BKtje

i see why you were banned from sports then.
    Abusing people for disagreeing with you? tztzt

Muppet :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

MY hero!! ~This post is meant to voice your opinion not some where to boast about yourself, no wonder you got kicked off

Clown:D

• Advertisement

I had a bad day give a man a break.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

aye, whatever!!

I HAVE MY OPINION. ILL WRITE WHAT I WANT. UNITED ARE PURE CRAP AND THATS IT. OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK . YOP YOP OR WHATEVER UR NAME IS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Originally posted by Skippy
    I HAVE MY OPINION. ILL WRITE WHAT I WANT. UNITED ARE PURE CRAP AND THATS IT. OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK . YOP YOP OR WHATEVER UR NAME IS

STFU you twat.

Ya see, I had the balls to say that.....

Keep acting like a three year old and you will be banned from Soccer fair snappy too...

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Fuggin hell Skippy... what planet do you live on and what age are you? Learn to speak proper English and don't forget to put in the odd "IMO" because it seems you like to give your own opinions.

Class act lads ain't he!!! :rolleyes:

Well we all know how we treat our kids when the act the twat, ignore them!! Would be hard as this muppet cannot speak english never mind have an opinion!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Skippys banned for good. He was banned before for abusive behaviour. As he has come back and started acting the muppet again I have proactively removed the problem.

Gandalf.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement