Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turin Brakes...

Options
  • 25-09-2002 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Nothing quite like going to a Turin Brakes gig. Anyone else at the gig the other night? I have to say i was pretty much lost for words, none of the usual adjectives seem to suffice, it was that good.. cant wait for the new album..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Deaglan

Missed it cos of work unfortunately. and now I'm even more pissed off.

what's that venue like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 DaMeisceChick

THe new stuff they played at the gig sounds great - I think the album is out next week..

ANd as for the venue, well when I arrived I wasn't very happy that it was seated, but actually it suited the gig.
    Its pretty small, good stage though...very intimate - the band kept saying how unbelievably quiet it was and that they could see everyone's faces really clearly in the audience (which was kinda freakin them out - "I feel like I've been beamed in from another planet" to quote Olly) Sound was good, music was great, crowd were loving it, really good atmosphere (I'm sorry am i making you jealous?!)
    Lamentable lack of alcohol...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Would have gone but couldnt due ti a severe lack of cash damn college books

B*ll*cks....man I'm dissapointed.. Ok, for anyone who cares, I'm sorry, I was wrong about the album coming out soon... its actually just the single and it wont be out for another few weeks yet apparently. YOu can listen to it on their website...Great song.

• Advertisement
Advertisement