Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying a cd recorder help

• 26-09-2002 2:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭

hallo
    i wanna buy a cd recorder
    is this(below) anygood?
    ive a p2 233mhz 64mbs a ram(yea its sh1t)
    what do u recommend
    please help me i need space on me comp
    this

i coulda sworn i posted this before somewhere

i also wanna know if i can add this onto my pc as a new drive or something
    please help me find my way im lost!
    please help me!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by Cheez
    hallo
    i wanna buy a cd recorder
    is this(below) anygood?
    ive a p2 233mhz 64mbs a ram(yea its sh1t)

Recorder is quite good at a reasonable price. Not too shabby at all. Might be worth comparing the price with an equivanent at www.overclockers.co.uk (the LiteOns are pretty much the best you can get - price would be about the same)

PC spec is fine ffs. Does your machine do everything you want it to? if so, no need to knock it. This isn't the type of place where people have "my processor is faster than yours" flamewars (as you've noticed - besides, hop over to one of the gaming forums for that kind of thing)

i also wanna know if i can add this onto my pc as a new drive or something
    please help me find my way im lost!
    please help me!

Depends on whether you've a free slot available. best to lookinside the machine and check but if it's a name brand, post the make and model and someone can tell you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

Moved

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

well ive a 24 10 40 plextor that im willing to sell for 100 if ya want it always done me good so tis up to yourself

Advertisement