Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

laptop bags

• 26-09-2002 10:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

right well my old bag is looking a bit worn these days and i want to get it replaced . im just wondering if anyone has seen any sites or anywhere in dublin that is good for buying laptop bags ??

ive tried the allsop home page cause i know they do a good few different type bags but they dont sell them or tell you where you can get one

thx lads

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I can get pretty good ones from a supplier of mine here in Tallaght. Don't know what they usually retail for but I do know it's way too much. I'd get it for you for €45. Delivery extra.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

pics ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Just been on to them - they're out of stock at the moment and they don't have any pictures. Sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭voodoo

I can also get a couple of good laptop bags. Dont have any pics yet, but I can try and get some. They are used, but in very good condition. Leave it with me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

got a lovely one for my spankin new laptop....

its a backpack type thing, has loads of protection/padding and loads of pockets... Got it in Compustore. It was fairly expensive but when I think of the price of the thing I was putting inside it it seemed like worthwhile expenditure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

ye thats the type im after i dont reely mind spending mutch after ive got a good one that dosnt look to shabby and is easy to carry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 443 ✭✭bricks

I got a laptop bag that looks like a regular bag.
    This is handy cause it means that I can walk around with my laptop and even take it on the train without worrying that people are going to follow me and steal it. I got the bag in Currys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

I'd like to get one of those bags that don't look like laptop bags. The one I have came free with my laptop and its kinda crap. Its not very big either.

I'd like to see a pic of one of those ones that dont look like laptop bags.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

e i've one or two at home if you want one. They belong to me Da so I'll just nick you one.

any handy place to pick up a backpack style laptop bag in dublin?

• Advertisement
Advertisement