Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN Friday -

Options
  • 26-09-2002 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

How about a session this friday (tomorrow) ?
    We can do pool of radiance, although a lot of ppl have been playing through it as it on the server server.

or I could hunt something new down. I'm thinking of running a seperate server vault for these, so that we all have characters around the same level what u think ? The characters will only be available on a friday for the game (or when everelse we play it ).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

If everyone has a level 20 character, does the game automatically increase in difficulty?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

The number of ppl in the game and their level effect the difficulty.

So say if everyone is level one, and a level 20 player arrives (which cannt happen on this server since noone should be at level yet) the monsters will be upped past anything the 1st level characters can handle. Much like diablo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Much like diablo.

except better :)

how many people can play at once?

On the IGN server up to 20

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

I'll be there :) should be fun.

I noticed the difficulty depends on the monster aswell, if your a level 14 or 15 and only have orc coming at you its still quite easy even if there are 20 of them :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

me try to be there.. finally got it running :) but still need to patch.

If me there, me thinking of a barbarian/monk or rogue/sorcerer combo :)

can anyone say min/max... no? ok, try munchkin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Ill be there with Bells and tomatoes on

I'll start the second server vault at 7:45, so u can create characters early(ish).

meet up in #nwn.ie, if nonone can think of a better module before then we'll go with 'pools of radiance'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Ah it was a good night, I didn't even have to walk a whole lot :) Can't wait till next week. Must have a good look at some of the other mods out at the moment, would be good to play through them when we're finished this one.

Anyone got a suggestion for a mod to try out?

Advertisement