Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is thee next P(h)ub crawl?

Options
  • 26-09-2002 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

Guys when is the next p(h)ub crawl planned for? I'm thinkin we should have it soon as I'm goin to Australia in November!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

methinks it is going to be nov 9th gerk but as usual we will keep everyone up to date

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭GerK

Originally posted by johnnynolegs
    methinks it is going to be nov 9th gerk but as usual we will keep everyone up to date

Nov 9th?!? But I want it now! :p

sorry my man but that is the date we have come up with - when do u leave????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

ok, but no one is to let me drink

and if i do end up drinking anyway, no one is to let me eat after ive been drinking unless they want to hold my hair backover the toilet bowl

(i could take this further but i wont)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

Nov 9th...

sounds delightful.
    i was planning on washing my hair that night, but i might as well reschedule for March 14th.

any word on the proverbial P(h)ub Crawl photos appearing yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

yeaaaahhhhhh baby!
    sooner sooner sooner
    i'm so very finally old enough for this :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

I think the post in Phantom just seems to go missing!!!!
    I'll dig out the negatives and get them done again,if anyone has a scanner and want to post them up,I'll send the photos out to yourselves.YOU JUST CANT TRUST THEM PHANTOM PEOPLE!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Photos? ooopphhs! They are scanned and on a PC in the office...just haven't had a chance to upload them on to the web!

Brian D - Forgetful Phantomfm.com webmaster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

hey u people never told me bout this p(h)ub crawl, u keepin somethin from me?? i will be at this one not missing it u guys had to much fun without me at the last one GGGRRR. We must meet up again peeps before the p(h)ub crawl. who's going to the Foo's??-me iz!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Hoooorraaaaaayyyyyyyyy

Another pub crawl......yaaaaaaaaaaay.

And so on.

LIFE MODERATOR:

Keep me away from any 'office' people.

Don't allow me to go on fire.

AND:

Don't let me attempt to talk to people after I have consumed more than four pints.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

Janey Mac Silverfish,You still trying to find someone to
    ruin...er..I mean run your life!!!!!!!!

ANOTHER BANNER IS IN THE PIPELINE!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

my goodness, i think i may actually be in the country for the next pub crawl. so attendance shall be highly possible. perhaps i will make silly badges for us to wear. perhaps.

i know pete o' the reed persusasion is going... any of the other dj's interested? did they go on the last one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Pete Reed also said he was going on the last one but never appeared. Sinister Pete was the only DJ who was there from beginning to end and Brian D joined us halfway through.
    T'was a good day and the next one will be just as good if not better!
    ROLL ON NOV 9TH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭GerK

I'm not shipping out till Nov 23rd or thereabouts, so I'll keep the 9th free .. can't wait

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

TOM182: You can make another excellent banner, this time with 88.1 and 91.6 on it, hooray

BERETTA : Please please make lovely badges,

ME: I will bring rolls of duct tape, for when I persist in conversation when well over the alcohol limit.

Actually, which is worse, the 'I'll definitely be there' from Pete Reed when he didn't show, or the 'I'm definitely only staying for one more' from Brian D, when he stayed all day?

I'll tell you what was worse. Kurdt's game of 'One up, one down' in Bruxelles, waaaaarrrrrggghhhh I'm so thick and stupid and thank you for pointing it out to all and sundry, Kurdt........

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Can i come too? I promise I'll be good!
    Oh please can i come?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Ah good I shall save my pennies and tell my boss I have to be someplace thats not work.... i promise to be in attendance and perhaps blind drunk who knows!?? :D Oh and badges would be good and perhaps some kind of rickshaw for me to be pulled in - im falling over after one pint its quite pathetic!! Hurrah!!!!!!!!:D :p

Yeah lamda! No excuses this time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭MrGump

If lamda is going she needs to be drunk and abusive. I may even attend for an hour or two. Why isnt pip (kurdt) posting? is he going?

I don't think Kurdt is on the net as much now that he's back in college. He's organising this crawl again so he's definately going!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Dont worry Mr Gump, if theres one thing I know how to do its be abusive!!! Although it may be from a horizontal position after I fall down.... Hmmm dont let me do anything I may regret...
    Lamda + alcomohol not such a great idea.....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭rapture_queen

Lamda!I think its about time that u throw up in public-its only fair!!!

And yes Kurdt is in college so thats why he is not postin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

indeed kurdt is in college...and has less access to computers than usual due to the alcohol induced rampages round the town of dundalk...i been here 2 weeks and i'm already getting an accent!!

anyhoo back on subject, indeed the next p(h)ub crawl has been pencilled in for the 9th of november...and once again i will be organising so if anyone has any great ideas or just some general input feel free to email me with it :)sirphokie69@hotmail.com

cheers,

Kurdt

or if u don't feel like mailing kurdt cos he smells of poo a little bit (sorry kurdt my man it is true ) u can e-mail myschmelf at johnnynolegs@hotmail.com and i can note and change and accept kudos foir any ideas anyone can come up with.........

oh and by the way silver don't u worry about it i will do everything that u askof me to run ur life smoothly with out any problems at all - sorry about the car thing but i couldn't help that..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

*********PUBLIC HEALTH WARNING**********

Do not email or in any other way contact johnnynolegs or you will become like him.

*********PUBLIC HEALTH WARNING ENDS**********

that's it ur dead ya fricking dundalk head!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement