Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gigsmart party tonight!!!!!!

Options
  • 26-09-2002 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

everyones invited, everyones playing and everyones gonna get pissed;)

peace&love
    mr crow

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Looking forward to this should be a mighty laugh and a half , never been in Voodoo so am glad its on there so I can check trhe place out.....anyone know just how many bands are doing songs?? Its gonna be mayhem hahahahaa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Nice one to everyone who showed up , great buzz some really funny shennanigans and great to put a few more faces to the names. Great to see the dramatic increase in female attendance good to know there are a load of the fairer kind getting up an at it so to speak

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

sorry i didnt go
    i fell asleep!!!!!!
    i know, im useless. tell me what happened, and who played and give us all the gossip!
    ]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭slash99

Elvis was there!..........and sang very well....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭gilly

It was Bloody great.

im already looking forward to the christmas party.

Everyone who played seemed to enjoy it as much as the crowd did. And there was a great turnout. i even stayed for the blues session afterwards....damn that was fabulous.

Great stuff guys. love ye all

xxxx Gilly g-string

• Advertisement
Advertisement